The Mount Druitt Ethnic Communities Agency is conducting a 2-minute online survey to support NSW Health Department and SCOA’s – Stay home, Get tested, Get Vaccinated drive. We kindly request you to take 2 minutes to complete this online survey.
Complete the survey for a chance to win a $50 gift voucher!
Click this link to begin the survey: https://bit.ly/mecasurvey
We request you share this link with as many people within the NSW region you know to support this initiative. Join this Stay Home, Get Tested, Get Vaccinated drive to build a safer community!
Please visit FACEBOOK.COM/MECAMountDruitt for further updates.
We can all help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Australia.
To protect others you must:
- practice good hygiene
- practice social distancing
- follow the limits for public gatherings
- understand how to self-isolate if you need to
- If you have recently been unwell, been in contact with someone who is unwell or you have symptoms of respiratory illness (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle and joint pain, or tiredness/exhaustion) please let your Team Leader know, self-isolate and CALL your GP for advice before you visit your doctor. For more information on self-isolation guidelines please visit https://www.gps-can.com.au/covid19-blog/a-guide
- As a responsible community member that wishes to keep yourself, your family and clients safe, you are required to keep yourself informed by monitoring government updates. Please visit the Commonwealth Department of Health website on a daily basis. https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
We will also be screening all our clients who visit our offices.